|I was ecstatic to receive the Bose SIE2i Sport Headphones for review.|
I have a little confession: I can't run without music. While I envy those of you that can go out and be one with the run, that's just not me. I need my tunes. I've even been known to go back home from the track to retrieve my forgotten ipod. A track workout with no music just seems like no fun!
|Don't you love the orange?|
I just plain enjoy music when I run. It motivates me through tough workouts like sprints at the track. On most easy runs you'll find me belting out Kelly Clarkson. (Please note: I cannot sing, but I do anyway. It's OK, I live in the middle of nowhere, although I have scared the cows before. Everybody's a critic these days.) Music + running = happy me.
|What's in the box.|
To push your workout to the limit, you need headphones that can keep up. Bose® SIE2i sport headphones deliver a combination of sweat- and weather-resistance, comfortably secure fit and Bose quality sound that conventional sports earbuds can’t match. The exclusive Reebok® fitness armband holds your device securely and comfortably in place during exercise – plus stores your headphones when your workout’s over. And the inline remote and microphone let you conveniently control select Apple products.
What I love about the Bose SIE2i Headphones:
- These headphones (and the included armband) are designed specifically for workouts/fitness activity.
- The ear buds are sweat-proof and water resistant AND they stay put!
- The shorter cable. I am constantly flinging my ipod across the track with my other earbuds because I catch the cord wrong with my hand while doing sprints. No problem here. (it also comes with an extension if you need the cord longer)
- The touch-sensitive plastic window on the arm band. Makes it so much more functional.
- The separate pocket in the armband to stash keys etc.
- The inline remote and microphone. This is a very cool feature that lets you control volume/track selection and even take calls if you have an iphone.
- The sound quality. It's amazing!
- The colors. OK, call me silly, but I love the colors these come in.
Check them out: